You think he should be banned for handing out bounties ? Looool get a grip
Neckbeard
Started by noshybabs [1964767] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 95 / 95 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You think he should be banned for handing out bounties ? Looool get a grip
Sharkey bullies *everyone*, especially young players?
He's never bullied me, soooo....
Am I being left out? Is it everyone BUT Sporky?
Sharkey, for the benefit of the Reduuuur Team, Mayhem Bois, et al, please tell them why you haven't bullied me. I know the reason, but maybe since they seem to be your biggest fanbois, they will be more accepting of your answer.
Dont worry! I gotchu! TMB are on my still on my list to chain on. Ive gotten quite a few merits chaining on you lot over the past few months.
You lot seriously are a few sandwiches short of a picnic. You hurl abuse by the truckload at someone and wonder why you get a shitty response back.
Respect is earned not given. And considering most TMB members cannot even bring themselves to respect each other, its very apparent why you fail to respect anyone outside your afterschool club.
If anyone there had any drop of self respect, they would leave TMB and join a more respectable faction.
You have never come at me, never lied about me and you are always polite to me. Why would I bounty you ?
Also, stating sharkey "bullies" young players, I would consider DUD and OP not new players being over 1k days, seems like fake news all over again here. Standard dud doing dud stuff, "Mr Changed" pfft rubbish
in that other thread where this started I was sticking up for the new guy against a person hitting him for pissing him off
Exactly. I treat people with the same level of respect they give.
I don't feel sorry for those that garner your negative attention. They have done something to deserve it.
Stretch bullies me :(
This is the chatlog between myself and SharkeyFive whilst I was at TMB. It will reveal exactly how SharkeyFive operates. Some of you may very well be suprised by its content.
Here is the link: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16043406&b=0&a=0&start=80&to=18472531
Mentions: who the **** is sharkeyfive
OMG another thread about sharkeyfive? To all you dumb ass noobs. Stop ****ing with him and maybe he’ll stop placing bounties on you. The logic on this is not hard to understand.
Mentions: Donut Cushion Item
Some have to touch the stove twice to understand.
Easy advice to not draw the Shark's attention:
Don't be a knob.
You're going to use logic for the dud? That guy is the most illogical person here, all he wants is attention. I say let sharkey be sharkey. He's got the money to burn let him do with it as he pleases. I've never had any issues with sharkey
I agree some people need to get burned twice, but I think it's going to take Dude more than twice. I haven't been counting or really paying attention so maybe it's more than 2 times already. On that same token, there are people who never learn.
Oh Christ! When is forums 2.0 coming out again? ?
Respectfully, you should reread my post. I’m not implying there is logic in dud’s actions. Instead, I’m venting frastration with new players trolling sharkey and then complaining about it in the forums because they can’t handle the repercussions i.e. bounties. I did not say anything bad about sharkey or his actions.
Sharkeyfive is a great player. We chat quite often and he is genuinely 1 of the good guys.
But im afraid he likes to exterminate rabid field mice.
Any player being disrespectful, scammer multies, spammers etc etc etc.
All and more can be bountied into the ground.
Just behave yourself and be respectful and there is no problem.
"Ooo I'm gonna say i love sharkeyfive and hopefully some of his reputation will rub off on me and people won't think I'm a virgin neckbeard with no friends"
This is you guys, this is what you are.
Sharkeyfive is a great guy, one of my good personal friends on Torn i have respect for a true G like Sharkey. Us Brits dont mess about, talk shit get hit, simple as that.