9 replies · 196 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
23
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Most-liked replies
Kitman[302681]
· 7 likes · Our chain was lost due to torn not working. Please restore
TheGTrain[2096222]
· 4 likes · I was online with 150 energy and no drug or boost cooldown when the Elite Retro chain died. I was trying everything I could to make an attack but the only thing working was chat. We watched the chain countdown …
Silver_Rose[1642775]
· 3 likes · we also lost our chain .. in the last 504/ DDos attack .. pg are freezing or not loading could we please get out chain restore Ðestructive Anomaly - https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=your#/tab=info cheers rose
We have just lost the chain due to the current DDos issues, i know your doing your best for us trying to avoid this affecting us and it is greatly appreciated but can anything be done.. i was told in discord that if we do lose the chain then to post in here and it can be restored... is this possible please?
I was online with 150 energy and no drug or boost cooldown when the Elite Retro chain died. I was trying everything I could to make an attack but the only thing working was chat. We watched the chain countdown do odd things, and show different times for each of us. Torn shouldn't have let the chain die in those circumstances. Please restore.
Hi Chedburn, thank you for responding... so we need to get it to 10 or does that not matter we just start a chain and then you can add it, or it will auto add it?