This silent auction will start off small until it gets going. Here is how it will work. If you want to buy tickets for a bucket. Then you tell me how many tickets you want to buy and send me the cash. ( If you send me to much money I will take it as a donation ....... Also donations are allowed.) Once I have this information I will compare and see who has the most tickets in each group. ( Groups will be numbered and that is how we well tell them apart ) Then I will post this information so you can add more tickets to your bucket. Bidding on more than one bucket is also allowed. If you haven't figured this out yet. If you buy ticket 1 then that goes to bucket 1. So say if you want 10 tickets for bucket 1 then you buy 10 $ 7,000 tickets which is $70,000. If this doesn't make sense then message me.
COST OF TICKETS FOR EACH BUCKET
- $7,000
- $11,000
- $15,000
1. Single Roses Red Roses x 100 Pepper Spray x 20 Brick x 50 Estimated amount ..... $115,000
2. Salt Shaker x 1 Cuban Cigars x 100 Estimated Amount.......... $140,000
3. Full Body Armor x 1 The First Aid Kit x 1 Blood Bag A- x 2 Estimated Amount....... $170,000
Bucket 1 bidding ends September 12
Bucket 2 bidding ends September 14
Bucket 3 bidding ends September 16