aye same... its the third day for me...yo-ho, yo-ho...
EDIT: 4th day...
Will this be fixed anytime soon? This is honestly torture! I can't even post on trade that I'm hiring for my company or trade, or just chat with friends and faction mates at all! Please fix this ASAP! This is hurting our gameplay. :|
Can we at least get an update on the situation?
Bump. Still have the iuuse
And we're still waiting for a reply from staff. :(
Bump.
I got sort of the same problem. When I click on the People Tab at the bottom of the screen, i of course get the Recent, Friends, Company, Faction and Blocked tab. Yesterday none of them worked. Now all of them work except the faction,. If I should click on faction, its graphic circle spins and spins. then when I try to type something in faction chat, it doesn't appear. I basically have to refresh my browser screen to be able to type in faction chat...and everything is back to the way it was, until I click faction tab, then it does this all over again.
Same thing here. Could we possibly get an update on what is happening with this bug?
Maybe in a couple weeks? :(
Bump.
Its kind of a weird thing too..because only some people have this issue while others do not...
Feels like Torn 1.0 all over again.lol
The person assigned to this has not been online in 20 hours. Is there any way someone who is online can take a look? This is really affecting gameplay for those of us who cannot use the "people" box.
Ditto on Google chrome, have cleared browser cache a number of times this week, but this has been going on for a week now, losing chat when I type- and having to refresh screen so I can respond to messages, people tab and notes just giving me the timer circle like it's loading, and nothing else- leaving it up, only having one tab open, refreshing page- clearing cache in browser nothing is working to restore as it normally would. Screen Shot: https://gyazo.com/ebe8fdfe7434d43611a90c12b1fce38c
Yeah none of the people tabs work really need this fixed
Can we like get the ball rolling on this? It's really affecting my gameplay and business. The person this is assigned to hasn't been active for over a day, now. This is starting to be freaking ridiculous.
Anything new on the chat situation? I have to replace a few people that left my company and it really sucks trying to use mail instead of chat
Same here, company is literally falling apart and this is really taking a lot of time! It's been a problem for quite a while now and is kind of making me slowly become inactive. Please don't let a simple chat bug become a really big issue. :(
Bump.
so many days passed... I feel like I am actually banned from the game...
Can we please get an update on this?
Your request fall upon deaf ears, I'm afraid. I've even messaged staff and no response. They're either keeping us in the dark or just don't care...
The staff assigned to this was on 8 hours ago... guess nobody is working on this. Our chat is really screwed now!
Bump. Please can we get some help?
I am unable to chat the person assigned to this. I have never spoken to him before. :/
[image: imgur.com]