Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How did you find your faction?

Started by Gunsmith [2155255] on in General Discussion.

83 replies · 1.1k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 84 / 84 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

2049144 [2049144]

False. The true story is that DizzyDee got angry at my “racist mr torn thread” she basically didnt want me to post on the forums.

Stop spreading around lies you wasnt even in the faction. Stormcast ans Green_Revolver know the kind of person i am and they are the true leaders i have respect for not that leader spreading lies about me. 

PS: I'm not going to keep this going on because sheeple can believe what they want, all i want to say is that i was loyal years to that faction, i invested a lot into it and chained a TON whenever we chained i was always there making hits. I had no problem with the Saints leadership for years. I invested and chained more than 80% of those members currently in that faction. The way i got treated was wrong but thats the kind of person DizzyDee is she just loves the drama and wants stir shit up cause shes an attention seeker.
Strandevader [1618795]

Can't believe that I'm even spending any words on this, but here it goes. If your posting would just affect you, it would be just a you problem, however you also ran into problems with others who would glady target the faction as well. We said your posting should not give our members trouble. You and your "sheeple" believe what you want. 
2049144 [2049144]

My posting never gave a single member any trouble, it was all my opinion am i not allowed to share my thoughts just because of some idiot getting offended and attacking my faction members? 

A real faction backs their members in stupid situations like this Stromcast did it and so did Green_Revolver because they knew i wasnt in the wrong all i did was share my views. 

 
Pet [2060358]

IronWill, my husband!!! He's a stand up guy, he is. 

I joined JUX because my irl SO (now ex) got me in :) 
Will [2057823]

Thanks Pet! And ty for being a great partner. I couldn't have had it any better - great spouse, great faction and family!

I was couple weeks old when I hit level 15, knew factions give good benefits, searched the forums, applied to Lingering Insanity, and never looked back. Still remember the first talk with Badd1, he outfitted me and said "Ok that's 45mil worth of gear...", I immediately felt important and valued. I'm very grateful for my upbringing

Will
Rabidbuyer [2138399]

Rise to the top...

 

Broke, dirty, helpless, exhausted a aspiring leader walks up to me on the streets. He holds out his hand with a warm welcoming and in friendship. I look at him and have him help me up..

He starts talking to me about joining his growing fraction The Rising Insanity  he tells me they can help me grow, become stronger, and wiser among other things in this crime riddled, drug-filled, Apocalypse of a city. So i agreed to join IronWill and his fraction...

And like he has promised. I have grown wiser, stronger, and a loyal member

Mentions: Catch 22 [37185]

Wollongong [12833]

Is this some covert recruitment thread? Pretty impressive that you got away with it like you did. You know, telling all the benefits of joining and all...

And to answer your question: I don't remember.
EagleScream [2086034]

1st faction: cannot even remember what they were called, the guy whose company I was working for in game had a faction so joined...

2nd faction: some guy that left our company joined them, I asked why, his reasons seemed legit and they were much bigger so I joined...eventually moved up to their top faction

4th faction: was looking for a faction that was more active in chains and wars, checked some list where noticed this 4th faction was growing a lot more than others so asked if I jumped from 3rd faction would they take me, they said yes, so I joined.

Since then, occasionally I have jumped to and from other factions to help friends or for other reasons but still going strong in the 4th faction overall.  :)
ThatOnePWNS [2145526]

I actually was a member of a different faction and joined up with this one after our territory was assaulted and I was pretty much the only person getting on the wall to try and defend it. For three days I held on by myself and eventually on the third day, was offered a spot in their ranks so I just took it.
Triplicant [2037705]

My first faction was the one that helped me to learn the game and become a half decent player - Dragon's Hoard. I found it as the IRL friends that got me into playing were a part of it. 

My current faction was a stroke of luck and timing, and a sale through a trusted player. :)
Pinhead [996668]

You're comparing one the nicest people in torn to group off Individuals responsible for the massacre off millions off people? 

Dizzy is the Queen off DA.. Approachable, Not tough at all.. To be fair.. A lot leaders would kicked you long before you left, She has faith in people. 

You was in the wrong faction.. I am glad you have joined the perfect fit for you, I also hope you keep growing. Because when the day comes destructive warring comes out. You're all in 1 place so easy to target.

 
Pinhead [996668]

You clearly don't know the same Dizzy everyone else knows?

I challenge you to find any Drama Dizzy has caused.... I have been around torn long time forums etc.. I only ever heard off Dizzy via Jeff and my brief spell in Angels. 

That's no disrespect to her.. She keeps herself to herself and leads like a goddess