Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Energy Cans

Started by AceQuinton [1990607] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 198 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
AceQuinton [1990607]

I want to train in Energy can but i want the best train in E cans could anyone tell me the best can should i buy to train on?
Korin [2106899] Wiki Contributor

X-MASS and Tourine Elite provide the most energy per can (i.e. best in terms of energy/booster cd ratio), at 30e each.
Tyrion [1967379]

Not sure, rarity I guess.

If you wanna use alot of cans, be sure your faction has Voracity branch maxed out on it though for best efficiency and there are also books that will increase their efficiency even further.
Korin [2106899] Wiki Contributor

There is no direct difference currently. X-MASS is a Christmas-based energy can, meaning that it's only available during that time period, whereas and Tourine Elite is obtained by spending 15 job points in a 7*+ Sweet Shop. I've read rumors that on Christmas day X-MASS provides extra energy, however as I have only been playing since March of this year I can't confirm these.

Either way though, if you're looking to use them now there is no difference in terms of benefit, so just use whichever one is easier (and cheaper) for you to get your hands on.
CrimsonXray [2011902]

Yeah none of what you said is true. you can get any can for grocery or sweet shop jp's or just find them in the city.

there are 3 tiers or cans 20e, 25e, and 30e.
aposlady [2067887]

Might be cheaper to do feather hotel coupons. Depends on if you have 100 or 150 energy. The fhc refills all of energy at one time.
Korin [2106899] Wiki Contributor

If you would like to claim that some of what I said is false I will certainly accept that. I did omit City Finds from my list of ways that cans can be obtained, as it doesn't seem particularly relevant to the question of why X-MASS would be more expensive. Also, I stated that I don't actually know about the Christmas boost rumor as I haven't been playing long enough (and no where that I've read it is reliable enough for me to stand by it). As for the point about X-MASS not being obtainable from the Sweet Shop, I did some more investigating and it appears I was in fact wrong about that. I have gone back and struck that point out.

However, saying that "none of what I said is true" seems extreme even if you ignore what I wrote above. Are you telling me that there's a difference between X-MASS and Tourine Elite in terms of use right now? Or that you *don't* obtain Tourine Elite from spending 15 job points at a 7*+ Sweet Shop?
CrimsonXray [2011902]

I admit not everything was wrong, you did still omit grocery 10* (12 jp's), 6 packs of energy and goodie bags if you want to name a few more ways to get random energy cans. There is zero difference between the (2) 20e cans (munsters, santa shooters), or the (2) 25e cans (rockstar, red cows), or the (2) 30e cans (x-mass, elite). If you watch the market, both equivalent cans swap as the lower costing can all the time, there is always someone trying to undercut someone else (supply and demand play a big parts as well).

As for the X-mass providing you with more energy during the christmas time, that is indeed a false rumor.

Just because you spend 15 jp's in a sweet shop 7*+ does not guarantee a Tourine Elite nor any of the other 5 cans, its completely random on which can you would receive.

The best cans for training is debatable on how much of a budget the user has, he could spend less money per energy obtained but buying/using the 25e cans. So the best e for the $ are not the 30e cans. 

All three categories of cans have the same amount of booster CD, Typically the ability to sustain enough cash flow for continuous booster usage is the main limiting factor for most people.