Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator Pack Not Credited

Started by Colde [2161501] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Colde [2161501]

I have recently bought 1 Donator Pack and have not been credited with it, even though it says I have been in the Event Tab. I've tried reloading the page, logging out then back in and refreshing the icons, also I switched over to Microsoft Edge because I am on Google Chrome currently and its still not showing the icon or giving me the perks. 

https://imgur.com/a/d3Tu1Du