Just thinking that being able to access some parts of your faction/company while flying would be good such as accepting applications and setting permissions/wage what do you guys think?
Faction applications
Started by ULTRA [1675481] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 39
- Authority score
- 28 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Just thinking that being able to access some parts of your faction/company while flying would be good such as accepting applications and setting permissions/wage what do you guys think?
yeah, should be doable using laptop, don't see why not
R+
I agree
Sure, why not?
This and your company
+1^
Bump
Yeah! I like that idea.
+1
I need a Training Adviser 63,000 INT / 31,500 END for a 1*car dealership will pay 1.5mil daily
I would like to be able to manage faction applications while flying.
Sounds good.
Rate + please add mass mail option, it really sucks that you need to be in Torn to write one.
R+
I do not think it is realistic, they have probably have thought of this and chosen not to add it, if you want to be hiring be in torn ready to accept if your traveling just wait, I think you should only be able to send mass messages etc that's about it, this is just my opinion if you do not share it, that is ok
Umm because travelling should have downsides and you should not be able to manage your company/faction in the air using a 1mil equipment????
R- sorry