Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Android app 550 error

Started by R0siegurl [2133235] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

R0siegurl [2133235]

When I landed in the Caymans and opened my app I got a 550 error. When I try to click "torn" at the top of the app it asks if I want to relogin (though I never logged out) and if I click yes it says "550 error permission denied" again. Same thing if I just try to manually log in. Because of this I just got mugged and lost over $152k.
.  [image: scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net]
Snitzilpop [2160125]

I had a similar thing happen with this this morning. I have over around $4 mil and when I logged in I've got about 3k! If anyone can look into this for me?
R0siegurl [2133235]

Thank you!
Just to add. I still get push notifications from the game as if I were logged in, but if I click the notification it goes back to this page.
Snitzilpop [2160125]

No idea what has happened. I looked at my alerts and I haven't been attacked or anything so it is as though someone logged into my account and sent the money elsewhere?
Juxter [532071]

I havent been able to access torn by the android app either since the last patch, keep getting 550 error when trying to log in. Chrome for android works fine. Clearing cache in app does nothing.

Device: Xiaomi Mi A1; Android 8.1.0; App version 0.2.0;
Snitzilpop [2160125]

Sorry don't mind me, whilst this did happen to my it turns out my house mate thought I would be funny to give me a miniature heart attack this morning. Aha cheers ?