Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Adding Items To Bazaar

Started by HappyNomad [1600300] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
HappyNomad [1600300]

I haven't sold anything via my bazaar for quite a long time but today, I thought I'd dispose of a few items...

 

First Item: 26 spears.  I had to select and price each one individually and then, every one of them is listed in the bazaar as s separate item.

 

Who on earth though that listing bazaar items in this way is a good idea?  I want somebody to buy them all with one or two clicks but as it is, it would 26 goes to by them.

 

I wonder if that was the reason I stopped selling via the bazaar?
Kayla [2031661]

Because each spear has different stats, making them different, so they don't stack. If you have a weapon with great stats you would want to charge more than an item with bad stats. Maybe not for spears, but for good weapons like an armalite, yeah. 

What exactly is your suggestion? Right now this seems like a complaint thread. 
HappyNomad [1600300]

We are talking a job lot of very low value items here but I also have a shed load of  Vektors - if I want to sell the whole lot as a bundle then the facility to do so would be better rather than having to list them all individually.  

 

Do you imagine a real word arms dealer selling a thousand identical rifles to a single buyer individually because each rifle may have a microscopic difference to the other nine hundred and ninety nine?  I strongly suspect they'd be sold as a job lot.

 

Call it a complaint thread if you will.  As a long time paying player if I don't like something then I feel perfectly free to comment on it.  

 

My my suggestion is that if you have nothing constructive to say, you probably should say nothing.