Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Points problem...

Started by WillyT06 [2125311] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
WillyT06 [2125311]

I posted 10 points on the market and left the price per each as it was. Which was 52,300

The 10 points sold for just the price per each. so 52,300

"xxxxxxxx bought 10 of your points that were on the market for $52,300."

That should have sold for 523,000

 
RatedR [72498]

the logs show and confirm that you put them on the market for 5230:

 

349270139     2125311     2018-08-23 20:01:17     Points     297     287     -10     /pmarket.php?ajax_action=addlisting1&points=10&price=5230&confirm=1&rfcv=303418753

WillyT06 [2125311]

Well if that is what the log says then I guess that is what happened. 

But I promise you I didn't change the price per each field as I never do.