I have a sibling who wants to play torn, if we are on the same ip would it be recognized as a multi?
Sibling=multi?
Started by Makaiaa [1993924] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 30
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Sepulchrave [2092631]
· 6 likes ·
No - that's completely illegal. In order to get around the multihunter you need to use 3rd party delivery. Send her stuff to me, and I'll send it right back to you. - Juiceman6Ringz [2113469]
· 6 likes ·
I referred my eldest son to the game The only problem I've encountered is getting him to login daily - Meta [1281130]
· 5 likes ·
As long as you're actually siblings and not "siblings", you're fine
I have a sibling who wants to play torn, if we are on the same ip would it be recognized as a multi?
If you are actually siblings and you play the game separately, you'll be fine. As long as one account doesn't exist solely to feed the other account, you shouldn't be picked up by multi hunter.
As long as you're actually siblings and not "siblings", you're fine
Thanks for that extremely helpful advice
ive played with my brother on same ip through the years on and off + multiple friends on same pc and such youll be fine as long as youre not using the "BUT IT WAS MY BROTHER NOT MY MULTI" excuse to multi
Hope u guys enjoy the game together :'-)
wait i got a friend who i refered to torn. he has been in the army for like a year almost. i only made him join so he could stat spy people and give me the money.
this is fine right?
I referred my eldest son to the game
The only problem I've encountered is getting him to login daily
Basically don't do stuff like this and you'll be fine.
Torn got a new multihunter specifically for this among other reasons, so as long as you aren't doing anything like that and you're actually playing the game you're fine, even if you're sending money and items as long as it's not half your entire inventory.
my spouse went inactive and sent me 1/2 her stuff is that ok?
No - that's completely illegal. In order to get around the multihunter you need to use 3rd party delivery. Send her stuff to me, and I'll send it right back to you.
Basically I think its fine as long as the the logs show two different people, IE ones not sat inactively in a job constantly sending money to the other etc.
I wouldnt risk it, especially if you've bought dp with irl $$$
No my intrepid little friend.
Scammers get marked by their number in the form of bounties and that number is six hundred and sixty six.
$666 the mark of the field mouse.
I assure you, my comment was pedagogic and eleemosynary in nature. Allow me to prove my honesty - send me a billion dollars!
I'd recommend avoiding any trades or transactions between accounts. Aside from that, you'll be perfectly safe to play on the same IP :)
My RL/Torn tomato and I play from the same IP and occasionally from the same computer. In our early days we traded back and forth constantly and never had any problems. I don't think it takes a rocket surgeon to differentiate between multis and autonomous human entities.
Not to derail, but "tomato," eh? I guess I'll start referring to you as cucumber :P Should we make salad tonight?
Not to compound your attempt to derail this thought-provoking thread, but yeah...let's make salad ALL night. I think you'll really enjoy my dressing.