ingenious, why did I not think of that first.!! I could have been rewarded with a mountain of cash and points, but NO, again you have proven you're there with your finger on the pulse, you developing guys & gals are taking this game to levels that no one would ever have thought possible, your thinking right outside of the box, helping us reach potential we didn't know or believe was even possible, making us look deep inside ourselves, hoping that we will find and attune to that Sacred ability that is believed we all have. Yes that's right I'm talking about the sixth sense , don't be afraid, embrace it, intuition, clairvoyance or psychic call it what you will and what better way to attune to those underdeveloped abilities than fly from torn totally blind, with no idea what country has any plushies flower and drugs, infect, what any item a country holds until you reach that country... INGENIOUS..... Of course, you're going to have those sceptics saying that this is a doctorn problem that will be fixed as soon as possible, blaming the recent DDOS attacks or whatever and they will say that, of course they will, they are afraid, afraid to embrace their clairvoyance, psychic abilities...BUT I KNOW THE TRUTH ..thank-you chebb for teaching us in your unique and amazing way
Sixth Sense
Started by Viscountsfawr [2112348] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 4 likes ·
You've tried to open your mind so much I think your brain has fallen out.
ingenious, why did I not think of that first.!! I could have been rewarded with a mountain of cash and points, but NO, again you have proven you're there with your finger on the pulse, you developing guys & gals are taking this game to levels that no one would ever have thought possible, your thinking right outside of the box, helping us reach potential we didn't know or believe was even possible, making us look deep inside ourselves, hoping that we will find and attune to that Sacred ability that is believed we all have. Yes that's right I'm talking about the sixth sense , don't be afraid, embrace it, intuition, clairvoyance or psychic call it what you will and what better way to attune to those underdeveloped abilities than fly from torn totally blind, with no idea what country has any plushies flower and drugs, infect, what any item a country holds until you reach that country... INGENIOUS..... Of course, you're going to have those sceptics saying that this is a doctorn problem that will be fixed as soon as possible, blaming the recent DDOS attacks or whatever and they will say that, of course they will, they are afraid, afraid to embrace their clairvoyance, psychic abilities...BUT I KNOW THE TRUTH ..thank-you chebb for teaching us in your unique and amazing way
The only thing that made sense was the spaces between the words...
You've tried to open your mind so much I think your brain has fallen out.
"thank-you chebb for teaching us in your unique and amazing way "
my man said chebb
You know about travelrun right?
Despite the fact that I am more and more inclined to not say anything to anyone unless it is possible, and despite the fact that I am developing a certain dislike towards negative messages.... I think you are right.
I think he's sarcastically ranting about the fact that he doesn't know when plushies and flowers are stocked.
There are numerous ways one can know what is stocked where so OP needs to try harder.
Also, punctuation is a blessing from the gods. Please grace us with them from time to time.
Behold, I'm a prophet! There are also graphs that allow you to determine when they will refill. Spoooooookkkkkyyyyy!
[image: s33.postimg.cc]
Witchcraft!!!!
When you didn't take your daily weetabix