I reported what seemed to be an obvious multi that was 2 days old playing a lot bigger games then he probably should have been able to. Turns out I was right and he was shortly fedded afterwards.
I hosted a lot of rr games and he repeatedly joined a lot them. I never joined any game of his creating and ignored him when we PM'ed me about wanting to play me on higher games.
My question is if I did ended up losing money to this multi over the various games, am I going to receive any of that money back?
Wow! It seems that if anything, you should be rewarded with a bug swatter (since your report subject is "bug abuse") for reporting such a person; even with the understanding that you may not receive any of your money back from any of the losses you have incurred while playing RR with said person.
I wonder if this situation should be seen as something similar to 'reporting an exploit that ended up in your favor' since you are taking a loss for doing a good deed. Just a thought.....
Ok, I guess I just assumed the reason for the account being federal jailed was due to foul play with RR or requested by the user once their RR goals were accomplished.
I figured the only reason someone who is only 2 days old would be able to play multiple 500+ million dollar games was due to purchasing DP's, selling them, gambling them, federal jailing the account and refunding the transaction. Which I believe was an issue in the past.
If that is not the case then, I appreciate the acknowledgment and confirmation.
In this case, I believe the faction leader gave co-leadership to a brand new account (impersonation), who then cleared their faction inventory out. Recovering funds is done on a case by case basis when it looks like they're purposely transferring money to someone else. With your $16m net loss, someone else also won 200m - neither were reversed as nothing looks suspicious.