I was at the casino playing blackjack. I hit the play button, got the 500 Internal server error and then my money for the bet was gone without me having gotten to play.
500 Internal Server Error
Started by PikaPika [2156294] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I was at the casino playing blackjack. I hit the play button, got the 500 Internal server error and then my money for the bet was gone without me having gotten to play.
Getting a bunch on 500 errors now, not the usual 10 a day but 10 in the last 5 minutes...
and a 502 error while trying to post this...
Error 502 Ray ID: 44f3ffdf6a4742bb • 2018-08-24 07:10:30 UTC
Similar thing but just 1 of 500 and bunch of 504
here is few:
Error 504 Ray ID: 44f3ffa23f79b516 • 2018-08-24 07:10:20 UTC
Gateway time-out
Error 504 Ray ID: 44f40414cf98b516 • 2018-08-24 07:13:22 UTC
Gateway time-out
Nobody and Adrenalinas, please use the confirmed report for your issue:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=19&t=16057502&b=0&a=0
OP, i will pass your issue to Aurel, see what happened with the BlackJack
Mentions: receiving this error
Please provide exact time when it was played and your bet amount.
Maybe a few minutes before I posted here. Bet amount was $300,000.
I found this game in logs - you had 3, Q, 9 decided to stand and lost to 10, Q. It was the only game with 300k bet around that time. In money log there is a singgle transaction also, so it all looks correct to me?
3 Q 9 would have been a bust. And I remember not busting. I do remember standing and then getting the error page tho. If I lost, its fine. I was just like. My money is gone and I don't know what the dealer had.
Sorry, it was a typo, you had 3, Q, 6