Just wondered - can you just buy a palace, and upgrade it with a vault or do you need to do other upgrades first before the vault become available? I just want a property with a vault as I currently rent a PI - not bothered about the other upgrades.
Property Upgrade question
Started by bricktop [2128490] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Just wondered - can you just buy a palace, and upgrade it with a vault or do you need to do other upgrades first before the vault become available? I just want a property with a vault as I currently rent a PI - not bothered about the other upgrades.
You can upgrade it in whatever order you want.
Thanks for the help!