Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Animated SIgs

Started by tehrev666 [2138175] on in Graphics.

5 replies · 142 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
tehrev666 [2138175]

I've figured out how to make sigs like the below if your'e interested in one let me know what you'd like I can incorporate clips from youtube easiest. The below is just an example and was a rush job I can customize to your specific needs just got to know what you're looking for. Starting at 10m for ones like below but if I have to go looking for clips etc it'll cost more.

 

[image: i1048.photobucket.com]

[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Eve_L_Vixxen [867677]

Don't know why this seller / designer got a thumbs down.  I think they look great!

I bought two sigs and had no issues with the transaction!

Thanks a bunch. :)