Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TornPLUS Extension

Started by CroWtheGreat [1904538] on in Tools & Userscripts.

461 replies · 14.9k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 462 / 462 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Xeretrax [2039020]

I like this one ..on the same note, xanax wouldn't be much difference to do if this can be done for nerve

Perhaps even refils

all in all this might save a lot of page/switching loading for mobile users
MP98 [1984170]

I think both of these ideas are great, but I don't think they comply with the rules about scripting/extensions. You cannot fetch pages or "click" stuff that isn't displayed on the pages that are manually loaded by the user. Sadly, there's no way of sending actions through API either, so this would work only on the Items page.
Mauk [1494436]

If I recall correctly, this wouldn't work even in the items page, because you'd still need to make the actual `use` requests inside your script, and that's a no.
MP98 [1984170]

"If the software you're using makes non-API requests that are not manually triggered by you, it is not allowed and can be tracked."

You are right Mauk. My bad.
CroWtheGreat [1904538]

1.2.2 Release


Chrome: RELEASED

Firefox: RELEASED

- Added: Torn City time to the top right of the dashboard
- Changed: Adjusted the mobile options page layout to be more accessible
- Fixed: Require interaction to dismiss notifications breaking the notifications
- Fixed: Quick Bail and Quick Bust checkboxes not saving
- Fixed: Firefox for Android version not working properly

 

1.2.3 Release


This is just a quick and small fix, this will probably be the last update before adding Travel Hub functionality (that is unless there is some annoying bug that I have to fix quickly)

Chrome:RELEASED

Firefox: RELEASED

- Fixed: Quick Bail and Quick Bust not working correctly (again...)
- Changed: Changed the way jail filtering works. Now it won't show anything over the number of hours you inputted in Max Time field, even by a minute
Delta [2049998]

I have a suggestion for after you finish TravelHub.

One of the things I liked about DoctorN is that I would be able to open a tab, type "doc" and press tab. That would make it so it would search torn pages from what I typed. It included all the pages in the quick links and a few more such as all items on the item market individually. Maybe you could make it like type "plus" and then hit tab.

I'm not sure how hard this would be to code but it's something that I enjoyed using.

Thanks for creating this amazing project :D
WAGA [681394]

Possibly a bug, but maybe it was coded that way...?

I have currently set my notification for when I go lower than 10% on Life. I get a notification when that happens. No issues here.

But for example when I withdraw blood and I go down to 2 Life, it gives me notifications every time my life then increases from 2 to under 10% of total life, in other words it's below 10%, if you understand what I am talking about. Once I hit above 10% it's all good.
CroWtheGreat [1904538]

I'll take a look at it after Torn's API is back up, although I probably won't be putting out a fix for that until Travel Hub type of feature is done.
NapalmX [2009924]

 Where you change the color of the names I have to put a $ in front of every name. Is that by design or an oversight? Excellent job by the way.
CroWtheGreat [1904538]

It was by design. As the info on the options page says if you put $ in front of the text you put in it means you want all messages from that user highlighted and all mentions of the user in chat.

I made it that way to avoid highlighting users that use common highlighting words like "revive" or "cans" in their name.
CroWtheGreat [1904538]

For some reason some people have that issue and some don't. As a workaround you can set Max Time from 0 to something very high like 1000 or higher. I will fix that bug in the next release.