Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blackmail Help

Started by OReillyK [2156171] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 185 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
OReillyK [2156171]

Hello all, this might be the wrong place to post, I'm unsure.
I was wondering if there was anything I could do personally to increase my success rate in Blackmail.
My current faction have been putting me on them a lot but in all the ones I'm doing, I'm failing. Is there something I need to do outside the faction to increase the success rate or is it just a chance of it failing or succeeding each time?

Thanks in advance.
Kayla [2031661]

Yes, you simply need to increase your crime experience. The success rate of organised crimes is dependant on the crime experience of the people doing the organised crime. 
Yasen [1924620]

Personally you can bring up your crime experience. Crime experience is measured by your  natural nerve bar and goes up when you complete a crime and goes down when you get jailed from a crime.

Another option you probably can't personally do is asking your faction to switching up who's in each team to try and make all teams consistantly pass.
dunmugmeh [538353]

Dont click risky crimes. Only click crimes which are good for your nerve bar.

If you frequently see reds you are clicking the wrong crime entirely or your nerve bar is too low to succeed them.

Some crimes are just not good crimes to click for instance you can get red results  even with a 60 nerve bar on some of the nerve 4 crimes, it is just the way how the crime is.