i know the speak of an app for apple devices gets thrown out the windows a lot when people suggest it, I was just curious on what the odds were for a less complicated app for iPhone just like a City Watch for apple devices, drug cd, med cd full energy reminders and same for nerve? Just a city watch? What’s the odds on this?
City Watch?
Started by Elliott [1993518] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
i know the speak of an app for apple devices gets thrown out the windows a lot when people suggest it, I was just curious on what the odds were for a less complicated app for iPhone just like a City Watch for apple devices, drug cd, med cd full energy reminders and same for nerve? Just a city watch? What’s the odds on this?
There already exists an (official?) Torn app for Android. The closest you would probably get to an iPhone City Watch would probably a port of that app.
Currently they are developing it, apparent in the dev notes. hold tight.
I’m on about apple devices, I stated iPhones in the thread.
For apple devices?
Patch notes 47 through 51: iOS build was announced / mentioned. Although they might have thrown that idea out in 52+... since no more mention of iOS happened. I have no idea.
Mentions: Patch list #48 : 19/06/2018 · Patch list #51 : 10/07/2018