Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Why do I keep getting tokens

Started by da_god_o_stickz [2157089] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 106 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
da_god_o_stickz [2157089]

I've gotten casino tokens the past 3 times I spun the wheel of mediocore and it's driving me up 10 storeys. I feel like I'm wasting my money. is this supposed to happen or am I just unlucky?

I DEMAND A REFUND!
Claire [1971751]

It's completely random, while what Manticore said above is true you can also get a few merits from the casino so unless you have the Mediocre honour I recommend you to keep spinning. Stop only after getting the merit.
dunmugmeh [538353]

Its random but weighted towards giving you the lower end stuff.

In the past week i have won 2 dps on the wheel of awesome. That is very rare but possible. It is weighted towards the lower end of the prizes. I have played it nearly every single day since it was introduced into the game.

Without winning a private island over the long term it is not worth playing the wheel of awesome.

The 2 little wheels actually earn you money over the long term, due to the mystery gifts you can get. But you will only be winning peanuts.