Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Taking Territory

Started by StolenAccount [903287] on in Faction Discussion.

13 replies · 389 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 13737 ×2 Faction 14035 ×2

StolenAccount [903287]

My small faction finds its self surrounded by huge factions and unable to expand. Can I abandon the two territories that we have and take unclaimed ones elsewhere ?  If I can how do I do it please. I don't want to give up what we have until I;m sure I know what to do next. 

Thanks guys 
Rekker [1761]

I don't think you can abandon them all, which I find a bit strange really but that's torn. You can abandon all but 1 then ask a near by faction to take your remaining territory so you can move. Other wise you can ask factions near you if they can move for you. I would reconmend discussing this with your faction leader, before going ahead with such plans though.
The_Healer [1787515]

If you abandon all territories you will be out of the territories map and then you will need to rejoin from Sector 7.

If there are free territories which you want to claim, then you will need to speak to all the factions leaders/co and see if they are willing to move. If not you will have to fight them.
Korin [2106899] Wiki Contributor

Sector 7 is at the outermost edges of the city. This generally means that it is along the top of the map, and particularly in the top left and top right corners. You can view the Sector a territory is a part of by clicking on it on the City Map.
Wollongong [12833]

Maybe talk to a neighbour? You might be able to make a deal where you help them expand in the other direction in Exchange for them allowing you take a territory near you.