Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flash Premium Guesting Services

Started by Barry_Allen [1979566] on in Attacking.

108 replies · 1.16k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 109 / 109 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
109
Discussion span
→
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Vengeful [1546881] ×1

Barry_Allen [1979566]

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

I will guest your chain for 500k/hit and if possible free Xanax. If not no worries. 

I will sit on your wall for 5m/day and free meds. 500k/clear. 

I am a good hitter and I have references from several players and factions. Msg me for more details. 

Just a heads up.. my stats will not impress you but I was top 5 hitter in a HOF factions 5k chain. 

I have done multiple 10k chains. 

Thank you

-Barry_Allen

Prices are negotiable
Father [2131687]

Does the rest of Justice League also come under the deal? Or do I have to pay extra for them?  Having Wonder woman is a must. Tell her to wear some short dress, I may pay more for that.