Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stock Link Broken

Started by adam1991 [1913412] on in Bugs & Issues.

15 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

adam1991 [1913412]

Cannot access the stock market right now, every time you click the link it just throws a 500 error. I have tried on the app, firefox and chrome.

Someone in my faction confirmed it is not working for them either, they are in torn, I am flying.
Pinkie [1886343]

When I access my stock portfolio from my profile icon, then click the back icon in the top right of the screen it takes me to a 500 error. 

This is on windows 10, chrome. I also tested this on my phone and it had the exact same issue. 

Running  DocTorn and adblocker and no other scripts. 
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Does the browser console / network provide any additional information? I'm unable to replicate this myself, I've even tested your accounts.
Nerudamann [2049220]

Same error/problem for me.  I'm running Windows 10; Google Chrome (Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (32-bit).  Frontier Internet provider.  The page that shows MY stocks works:  I can even buy shares from companies I already have stocks in from that page.  However, if I try to toggle back and go to all stocks, I get the 500 Error page with no other info provided on the page or from my browser.

Also, I don't know if it's relevant, but Torn stats award tracker is a little off - it shows percentage progress, but it's no longer showing when something is "Completed".  Also, my DocTorn isn't connecting.

Edit:  Working now.  Thanks!!
Silent-Dragon [902946]

Same issue here. For myself, when accessing the stock market page (from flying using the TC laptop) bounces back to the flying page after a few seconds. Also identical issue with the Torn App.