Unable to view my properties due to error 500. I tried on several computers and it's not my network. Please patch. Thank you
Error 500 for Properties
Started by lt_liebs [1092485] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Unable to view my properties due to error 500. I tried on several computers and it's not my network. Please patch. Thank you
my properties load fine.
what browser, os and platform? any addons or scripts?
I was getting this a lot yesterday but seems to have sorted its self out now.
Windows and android I have been using. Also Chrome browser. The error occurred for over two months.
odd, i cannot replicate this at all. i have 3 pages of properties and loads no problem on Chrome or Firefox.
and all you did was just click on the properties link from the sidebar?
can you provide an update, please?
Due to the lack of response, I am closing this report. Please report back if you experience any further issues.