Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie bug

Started by Rum4nyby [1567187] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Rum4nyby [1567187]

Seems to have only occurred in that moment, I tried replicating again and got nothing.

Google Chrome, Latest Windows and laptop. Addons: DoctorN, Tampermonkey, prntscr and gyazo, plus Windscribe, my VPN (was inactive).
Chromen [2148357]

Hi, would like to find out something. I placed a $100k bet on both Man u and tott to win, with tot winning the game 3-0 i should have won 330k and lost the 100k i put on man u, but the bookie says i lost all the money cause the game was a drow but it wasnt? So can anyone help me?
Rum4nyby [1567187]

Yes it's still occurring. It happened yesterday in fact. Was gonna screenshot and post but I couldn't find the thread >.< Lost the screenshot now
Rum4nyby [1567187]

If it is at all useful, this seems to have only occurred whenever I had 10m on hand to bet and clicked the icon. 

It hasn't occurred for any other amount, like 100m or whatever. Just 10m for me.
Rum4nyby [1567187]

It hasn't popped up today. I haven't really been using the bookies much compared to before since the cap was introduced, so I can't say for sure if it's gone yet.

As a side note, may I also ask when is the cap on bookie bets planned to be lifted? It's really hurting a lot of gamblers.