Nah
Nah
Started by TwistedxFated [2164880] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 30
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- SporkMonkey [2065017]
· 8 likes ·
Oh, shut up you waste of server space.
Mentioned in this thread
TwistedxFated [2164880] ×1
Nah
I'm going to say to you what I say to my kid all the time.....That's not how you ask for things! You have to be polite and ask nicely and say please and thank you.
PLease?
no
(?_?)
(T_T)
I see the same people that bully me are now bullying someone else smh
I've never asked or received any handouts in this game an I appreciate what I have immensely. You should try it.
Just a heads up for the future, begging will not get you anywhere :P
Eek. You many not have asked for or received handouts, but your forum signature might have some indication of what you did to get your money. :O
Just buy a Donator Pack then farm your level to 15 then join faction and buy other stuff for travel and earn money that way. In few days time you'll earn your ranch.
no
Oh, shut up you waste of server space.
Lol. Rolling life lemons after punching them in the dick has no bearing on me as a player :P
I read "Oh, shut up you waste of sewer space." Which also seemed appropriate.
just steal some boob shots off of google and make a personal add
some sad ****er will show up with gifts in hand.
Is this even supposed to be here?
How about i give you tree fiddy
Buying a ranch is a bad plan anyway. Even if you had the money, don't waste it on that. You'll be much better off to rent a private island than to buy a ranch.
[image: www.askideas.com]
CHOP-You sent a Bikini to TwistedxFated with the message: come on girl-CHOP
Mentions: TwistedxFated [2164880]