Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Signatures :)

Started by Chain_smoker [2164798] on in Graphics.

4 replies · 130 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Chain_smoker [2164798]

{Making} Quality Profile Pics and Signatures:- Faction Signatures:- Company banners:- Bazaar Signatures :- Trade Signatures ;- Forum Banners || Chat me if ur willing to Buy one :) Price can be negotiated :)



JUST POST WHAT YOU WANT AND THE AMOUNT YOUR WILLING TO PAY :) I WILL DO WHAT I CAN :) THANK YOU>

I LOVE KARMA'S XD :) 



HAVE A NICE DAY AND MAKE THIS NEWBIE ACHIEVE BIG HERE :)


-MADBALL- [2037982]

i want an animated profil signature with my name in : (gold) surrounding glow ;grey silver letters ,a dark background, riddik style