Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DB error (seen while reviving)

Started by AZa_cadabra [2057012] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

__M__ [1644529] ×1 DrakZorn [2087496] ×1 bolthead0070 [2161745] ×1

AZa_cadabra [2057012]

Device: OnePlus ONEPLUS A5000; Android 8.1.0;

I got this error a couple of times:

"DB error - please contact staff or fill a bug report

{"msg":"You revived Clumsyguy</a>","color":"green"}"

This happened multiple times whenever I revived anyone. The first part also appeared when I opened the app just a minute before I received the full message above. 

Here's a screenshot in case it helps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17UzJLfS3bu-8T09-5SdkoiK8rU6lllXA/view?usp=drivesdk

Mentions: __M__ [1644529]

MindFuQQ [1758143]

Same. Happens when using energy or doing crimes as well. Wonder if it goes through or is wasting my e. Didnt notice right away!