Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat Box Issue

Started by Korin [2106899] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Korin [2106899] Wiki Contributor

In addition to the DB errors everyone else is getting, I now have this:

[image: i.imgur.com]

I did a name change earlier today from ash1soccer to ash1futbol, and now whenever I get sent a message by this person it pops up as if I'm talking to my old username. In addition, when I open an actual chat box with them it's blank as shown below:

[image: i.imgur.com]

Edit: so I can see their chats in the actual chat box with them, but only if they open a new chat box and type in there with me. They can still use the one that is title with my old username.
Korin [2106899] Wiki Contributor

I saw that report got bumped immediately after I posted mine, the only reason I didn't correct mine was because it seemed as though that one didn't include the piece of information where the chat box appeared to me as being a chat with myself.

That being said, thank you for looking into it, and for the information.