Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Elimination Rage!!!!

Started by Pinkie [1886343] on in General Discussion.

31 replies · 1.45k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Pinkie [1886343]

There I was.. looking at my options for teams, wondering.. nay hoping that one of the teams would be cake themed and what do you know? 
One of the teams was cake themed! Team Cupcake. 

So clearly that is the team that I've been heading towards for years. But alas, when I opened my elimination screen to see my choices my hopes were dashed. 
DASHED I TELL YOU! 

They were dashed harder than when we were told crimes 2.0 would be soon. 

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. Thanks again Ched! 
Pinkie [1886343]

So many people are suited for like a really specific team.. but didn't get it!? 

What's that about Ched huh? Surely staffs have to design the game for us and cater to our needs? [:cry:]

Lets revolt! 
MikePence [2029670]

I'm having elimination rage for Ched not picking Murica to be one of the options for this year

(although none of the teams seem to be the same, so...)