Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Russian Roulette

Started by StratusEnding [349204] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
StratusEnding [349204]

I started a game with the (all) function making the pot about 21.2m and waited for a player to join me. I waited watching the screen for 14 minutes and then decided to quit, because nobody was joining. I went back to the casino, but there was no game. I checked under my recent games and it said that I'd lost.
  • $21,206,226
  • 1009903
Yet I was waiting in the lobby... The game didn't even start! This annoyed me because I recently unlocked the 2x shot, which if I'm hosting I use on my first turn to avoid getting caught at the end.