Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Reviver

Started by TazzM [2092925] on in Trading Post.

6 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
TazzM [2092925]

Hey ya'll,

Im new at reviving people so, to those who need it, I will charge 1mill per revive, maybe less to those who ask nice. ;) im also doing free revives on those who overdose on xanax :)

Thanks my dudes and have a good day. :p
JustJanet [911066]

Usually you just negotiate prior to reviving, or accept what you get if you revive before negotiation. Good luck in your new endeavor. 
ChillySpunc [1905415]

I like Trip, great guy.

But you should think about joining a reviving faction, I'd recommend 39th Street healer, wonderful leader. :)
Xeretrax [2039020]

usually I pay 1 mil, if I need a revive, I just announce it in hosp chat. Mostly only take a few seconds after that.

2 mil seems a bit on the high side if you ask me.

If I dont care about being in the hosp for a while, not having E to attack or anything, I just stay there, and usually within 30 min I am revived for free regardless.
JustJanet [911066]

I hope your response to revive requests is a bit faster than your response time to posts in threads you start.  

Cheers. :)