Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug while initiating an attack

Started by gagaronpiu [2098748] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
RatsCoffin [2045951]

Why didn't you fix it when it was reported...now it's affected me too. Waiting a day to fix something half of Torn is involved in is just laziness. Already medded out of hospital 3 times to attack people to get the same bloody red message. Your 'continue' button does jack. I'd med out again but I'm sure I'll get the same stupid problem because the issue wasn't fixed when it should've been (and yes, I understand you've probably got your hands full but seeing as it's a whole model, I'm sure this is a bit important). Here's some more screenshots so that you might make an effort to fix it now... https://imgur.com/a/OK0py67