I was hit in between making attacks ~6 hours ago, receiving the "******* took you down message". I just medded out a few times, and made several attempts to make some attacks, but continue to receive the same message from last night, including the same persons name. After I click continue, the message says "no attack log with this ID identified." This is happening over and over, not allowing me to initiate an attack. Last attempt it happened 4 or 5 times in between hosps. I'm on mobile.
***** took you down, attack bug.
Started by Corey [1820641] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
I was hit in between making attacks ~6 hours ago, receiving the "******* took you down message". I just medded out a few times, and made several attempts to make some attacks, but continue to receive the same message from last night, including the same persons name. After I click continue, the message says "no attack log with this ID identified." This is happening over and over, not allowing me to initiate an attack. Last attempt it happened 4 or 5 times in between hosps. I'm on mobile.
Check now, should be fixed.
It's working fine now. Thank you kindly, Aurel.
I too am experiencing this same problem and its doing my head in - iv been hospitalised 3 times now, tried logging off and on again. Medded out 3 times to see if it works and each time i have tried to attack a different person and when it should come up the initiate attack screen i get the same screen below from when i was knocked out during the middle of an attack with someone else. Hope the screenshot works
https://imgur.com/ljX3rnU
I should also add this it is happening regardless of if im on the pc or using teh mobile app
What happens, if you press 'continue'?
I get the same message as original poster
"no attack log with this ID identified"
Same error here.
Was Hosped, lined up a few targets, med out and they all give me this.
https://imgur.com/bE8h3V4
This is happening to me too. I can still get attacked and hosped by other players, but when I med out and go attack someone it gives me this bug.
https://imgur.com/a/Se14wcw
well the same problem with me..
"No log with id undefined"
This issue sometimes happens to me as well.
What I think it is, is that normally when chaining fast, once people click hosp or whatever, they either close the tab or click the back button on their browsers to move onto the next target quickly, without clicking continue to get to the logs. However, if someone takes you down, or someone assists and takes the kill during one of your attacks, then it doesn't let you attack anyone else until you continue to the logs for that fight. Perhaps this could be changed so it doesn't prevent you from attacking someone else when these 2 things happen?
There is a problem with log link, it will be fixed tomorrow. However from now that group attack flag will be removed on next fight page refresh, so problem when you unable to start a new attack should be solved.