Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Extension - Public

Started by Jox [1714547] on in Tools & Userscripts.

183 replies · 5.54k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 184 / 184 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

NapalmX [2009924]

I've been looking too. I just recently switched back to my beloved Manjaro from M$ Windoze. This is cross-platform, right? :)
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee

I also have it on firefox on my desktop, but can't find it anymore to install it on my new laptop.

The chrome version is still available tho.
Jox [1714547]

Firefox link is fixed, version updated to 1.0.0 for Firefox and Chrome

Some bug fixes and some new features

All code is now available on GitHub for collaboration, if you are interested feel free to contact me 
Celica [1962961]

When i want to set a max time for busting it automatically changes to 1800 when the page is refreshed.

Android phone with firefox browser.

Thanks for the extention :)

 

 
Owen [2087327]

Travel page stock is showing seconds as minutes when recently updated "Last update 18s minutes ago"
Jox [1714547]

yea, its visual bug... at first all data was displayed in minutes, and some users asked to change that so that hours are displayed... that is changed, bu i forgot to remove minutes as concatenated string at end...

Please ignore word minutes while this is fixed
Mauk [1494436]

Because you're uselessly bumping it. It didn't even fall down to the bottom of the first page.

Tools & Userscripts is a very low volume forum. I read this forum religiously and I'm subscribed to this thread, and you made me check it twice for no reason whatsoever.