Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referrals

Started by Stickle [2133191] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Stickle [2133191]

So basically I don't know where to ask this question and I thought why not post it here! So I referred two of my friends to Torn, but it says I have no referrals. One downloaded the app and the other one uses Brower on his phone. 

But yeah it says I have no referrals, or maybe they lied and didn't use my link? Hmmmm... is there anything I can do about this as one of my friends is nearly lvl 5 I think or either 4, can't remember but I seen you get some gifts! I like free stuff. 

Thanks. 
FreePalestine [2122602]

Post in Bugs and Issues and get them to comment and confirm that you referred them.