Hi there, is there any chance I can leave/quit the elimination? I don't care if people replace me, can you just do something to take me out of the elimination?
Elimination
Started by ShisoN [2010726] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flufffy [494285]
· 3 likes ·
Don’t join next year. Cry baby. - SporkMonkey [2065017]
· 2 likes ·
Lay in your hospital bed and eat your applesauce like the rest of us!
Hi there, is there any chance I can leave/quit the elimination? I don't care if people replace me, can you just do something to take me out of the elimination?
If they let you quit the competition, that would set a precedent where they would have to let everyone quit the competition. Maybe there could be an abandon competition button in future but I wouldn't count on it, since any contributions you've made so far still count, either by attacks you've made or times the enemy has taken tickets from you.
In future, make sure you know what you're signing up for before jumping in. The best thing you can do is stop attacking, and keep your head down. Make yourself less visible and you'll get attacked less. Stock up on meds for when you need to be out of hospital to spend your energy and nerve.
I want out too. I keep my head down and just do my day to day but yet im attacked alot more than normal. Mugs leaves and hosp
at the current time there is no way to quit/leave the competition.
Don’t join next year. Cry baby.
Lay in your hospital bed and eat your applesauce like the rest of us!
I just LOVE all your replies.