Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Refilled nerve issue

Started by Trucker_Liam [1608058] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 156 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Trucker_Liam [1608058]

 

I just refilled my nerve as I do daily, when I did it only refilled it to 68/92 same thing happened yesterday also. 

 

As im doing 12 nerve crimes I think when I refilled the game ran back to back 12 nerve crimes without me doing anything. Can you check please 
RatedR [72498]

according to your logs it refilled to 92, and then you did 7 GTA's leaving you with 8 nerve:

 

2168849623 1608058 2018-09-14 06:03:02 Nerve 20 8 -12 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5b9b2c9c44bd7&nervetake=&crime=parkedcar
2168849617 1608058 2018-09-14 06:03:02 Nerve 32 20 -12 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5b9b2c9c44bd7&nervetake=&crime=parkedcar
2168849609 1608058 2018-09-14 06:03:01 Nerve 44 32 -12 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5b9b2c9c44bd7&nervetake=&crime=parkedcar
2168849599 1608058 2018-09-14 06:03:00 Nerve 56 44 -12 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5b9b2c9c44bd7&nervetake=&crime=parkedcar
2168849576 1608058 2018-09-14 06:02:59 Nerve 68 56 -12 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5b9b2c9c44bd7&nervetake=&crime=parkedcar
2168849483 1608058 2018-09-14 06:02:51 Nerve 80 68 -12 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5b9b2c9c44bd7&nervetake=12&crime=parkedcar
2168849482 1608058 2018-09-14 06:02:51 Nerve 92 80 -12 /crimes.php?step=docrime4&rfcv=5b9b2c9c44bd7&nervetake=&crime=parkedcar
2168849463 1608058 2018-09-14 06:02:50 Nerve 0 92 92 /points.php?step=pointsbuy&action=nerverefill2&rfcv=5b9b2c9c44bd7


i see no issue here?
Trucker_Liam [1608058]

You don’t? 

 

I see at 06:02:50 I refilled to 92 then at 06:02:51 I managed to click crimes - gta - Parker car twice in 1 second? 

 

Some added info, I’m on mobile using safari when it happened. So no quick links using scripts 
evanarmagast [512496]

This is happening to me as well. I don’t think I have any new information to contribute, but I do think it’s specifically an issue with Safari on iPhones. I can try using a different mobile browser for a few days to see if it persists though?
oldskoolsuzuki [70196]

Could be similar to the issue with certain IPhones auto training the last stat you trained when visiting the gym, this was several months ago I think.