Just sent you 1mil...a 5th of your networth whoch should cover your losses now stop whinging.
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Just sent you 1mil...a 5th of your networth whoch should cover your losses now stop whinging.
Seriously though, the best way to learn stuff like how not to lose money getting mugged and other wonderful things, do what I i did, read these while on the crapper https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15999874&b=0&a=0 I promise its not a shitpost
Mentions: Guide list
Do you want to join The Nature Watch Charitable Trust?
For our Brave, Heroic little friends?
Mug target,,,,
Let's cut to the serious stuff.
How much for your name.
Pls
Before reading your thread, I thought mugging in this competition was stupid, leaving or hosping seem so much better tactical choices and no one would be dumb enough to loose meaningful tc money with this. But now I get it. Salt! Salt makes everything tastier xD
And btw what is a compition?
Erm, I'm terribly sorry, but us Brits corner the market on being sorry, sorry!
;o)
Things to not do in Torn:
- Join elimination competition when you're not willing to suffer the consequences or not knowing what it is about
- Complain about it it at the forum
Stock ticker is how I did it. I rarely had money on me.
Ooh do tell
Personally, I only mug people with 0 hits in the competition. For anyone who's actually participating, I either leave or hospitalize them. Obviously people are free to do whatever they want (especially during elimination), but that's my own little personal code of conduct.
puts geld in purse of prison, this they not find geld
Mug protection?
You're still too low a level to really store your money quickly and safely during the competition.
Safest/quickest is a vault--you don't have one. Next is bank, but you can only use it every few days. Cayman Islands would be your best bet, but you can't fly.
So. For now, your best options are buying things. Points, stocks, healing items (for comp duration) would likely be the best bet.
That's about what's going on anyway
cant even spell competition right
If you go down to Deep Elim put your money in your shoes
The women in Deep Elim they give you the Deep Elim Blues
Oh, sweet Mama, your Daddy's got them Deep Elim Blues
Once I had a girlfriend, she meant the world to me
She went down to Deep Elim, now she ain't what she used to be
Once I knew a Preacher, Preached the Bible thru and thru
He went down to Deep Elim, now his preaching days are thru
When you go gown to Deep Elim to have a little fun,
Have your ten dollars ready when the Police man comes
When yo go down to Deep Elim put your money in your pants
Cause the women in Deep Elim they don't give a man a chance
Oh, Sweet Mama, Your Daddy's Got Them Deep Elim Blues.
The women in Deep Elim they give you the Deep Elim Blues
Oh, sweet Mama, your Daddy's got them Deep Elim Blues
Once I had a girlfriend, she meant the world to me
She went down to Deep Elim, now she ain't what she used to be
Once I knew a Preacher, Preached the Bible thru and thru
He went down to Deep Elim, now his preaching days are thru
When you go gown to Deep Elim to have a little fun,
Have your ten dollars ready when the Police man comes
When yo go down to Deep Elim put your money in your pants
Cause the women in Deep Elim they don't give a man a chance
Oh, Sweet Mama, Your Daddy's Got Them Deep Elim Blues.
Graved on OP's request