I have to say that I'm completely disappointed, I don't think its far that Spartans are being put out first. I thought we had a good thing going. It's not to late though we can all band together as a community and ensure that DU DU's team goes out first!
I'm sorry to everyone else who was unlucky enough to join Undead. Happy Elimination!
50th reply gets a free Xanax!
If I reply 50 times can I have a free xanax?
I mean, if it was over the next few hours or something so you didn't get in trouble for spamming, I don't see why not.
Elimination is all about politics spartans are just at the wrong end of it :(
It is also about motivating your team, discipline, and activity. Politicking is just a part of it.
loser
A lot of your guys seem to have given up.
Shame really
what they get for messing with nasty!
Suprise!!!
Gotta admit, I thought Nasty was going to be deaded for sure.
You guys fight like crazy.
A desperate team makes for a great ally until you backstab them later. Better get on those politics homie.
I'm just here for the traditional Xanax giveaway
looks like the Spartans are a few hours away from being carried off on their shields
Not really a Spartan mentality I'd say.
Imo if Undead can still be in the game despite having one of Torn's biggest targets on their team, then no one else has room to moan.
Look, the 50th post!
:)
Interesting......................
[image: i.imgur.com] A picture of a valiant Spartan warrior after being Kupkakke'd
Was a fun battle Spartan, you put up a good fight.
****ing crybaby
So It's all about Nasty after all. goat by to undiscipline Spartans.
Maybe DONGs should come on Nasty themselves and show them who is BAD
Nasty is going to Die Anyway, before moon light