3D Downtown Map
Started by JDRedding [2165462] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 38
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 63 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 5 likes ·
This is amazing. I feel like you should sell it to Ched and have him implement it. Side note, how big is it data wise? The current map is pretty big for mobile users. I feel like this would prolly …
That's kinda cool. What's it for?
Just wanted to do it, havent done a cityscape before... want to eventually chrome the buildings [windows, etc]; Building are 12' per floor; Perhaps after all done, will post a download link for it
Neat, keep at it!
That's sick! Although not much of general discussion here lol
This is really cool man. Just edit a discussion topic like "should I do this" so it stays here for exposure. Great work man!
I like :)
Please keep it up!
More refreshing content in GD!
I'll discuss the shit outa this!!
Nice work. Love it.
Can i ask that you work with a code person, so they can make it have the cities links embedded? It would be great for factions to have in their forums or announcement pages. I'd happily pay you to use it if it can be done :)
Map level 100
Now turn it into a Mod :P
I could do this.
Hoorah
That's awesome, man, good work. I'd love to see this implemented into the game as a map option.
Don't forget to upload it to Google Maps!
Just don't get so specific. We keep our discussion general around these boards.
If it isn't too tough, talk to OP, If you guys get something that functions well, it'd be a great novelty item for factions (imo)