This isn't about stars, I'm pretty familiar with those. I own a 1* AN and for the last week or so I've a plateau. Daily customers and profits stay about the same. I've got a hefty ad budget (that I just cut before writing this so I'm hemorrhaging less money), adjusting pricing well below RRP, etc. But nothing is moving. Any advice?
No Improvement
Started by The_Bamboozler [2026089] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Tarelli [1060371]
· 2 likes ·
I never put my pricing well below rrp...
This isn't about stars, I'm pretty familiar with those. I own a 1* AN and for the last week or so I've a plateau. Daily customers and profits stay about the same. I've got a hefty ad budget (that I just cut before writing this so I'm hemorrhaging less money), adjusting pricing well below RRP, etc. But nothing is moving. Any advice?
I never put my pricing well below rrp...
How are your employees? If they are inactive they lose more effectiveness so if this is just happened this week and with in active employees that could explain things even though they are gaining stats being inactive for over 3 to 5 days hurts