Now that school is back in session, who wants to gamble on when the first mass school shooting of the years in the states will be? I'm saying September first.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Now that school is back in session, who wants to gamble on when the first mass school shooting of the years in the states will be? I'm saying September first.
Ugh
I'm saying somewhere between 10th-20th November
And overall I'm predicting another 2 before the year ends.
Hopefully neither of you idiots have children. Morons.
Your saying this like it's a good thing
FYI it's not