Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Recruited Player

Started by Opia [2129458] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Opia [2129458]

I recruited my husband 1 day after I found Torn and he isn't on my list. Am I able to have him added? His user is Science [2130068]
RatedR [72498]

the referral has been added, but please note that due to him already being level 38, you will not receive any of the previous rewards (for achieving level 10, 20 and 30).