.
Resolved - please grave
Started by coconutty [2152678] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
.
Both those values come from extensions one ehich hqs already fi ished support did u check the value when arrived to confirm this?
Oh I'm dumb, didn't realize the one on the left was an extension. Doctorn's total is the correct one.
Disregard then.
Edit: I'll contact the script creator if I'm not too lazy.
closing report