Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Android app missing money

Started by JudgeFriend [2142786] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
JudgeFriend [2142786]

Hello,

Im playing in my phone. 

I had $220,000 on me. My in game husband sent me $6,000,000 and my events bar says I received it. But I only had $5,983,110. I was not mugged. Definitely didn't spent it so I'm confused

What do I do about it? I've taken screenshots but as I'm on my phone I can't upload them.

Device: HUAWEI ANE-LX1; Android 8.0.0;

Device: HUAWEI ANE-LX1; Android 8.0.0;

 

 
JustSomeone [1713015]

Can u checl that amount on browser to see if it is a display issue? Say time and day of the transaction so someone can check what happened
RatedR [72498]

all is fine, according to the logs:

1130271356 2142786 2018-09-19 16:27:17 1 5,983,110 0 -5,983,110 /properties.php?rfcv=5ba278d71f769
1130270008 2142786 2018-09-19 16:24:21 1 6,000,660 5,983,110 -17,550 /imarket.php?rfcv=5ba277ab06b9a
1130269980 2142786 2018-09-19 16:24:15 1 660 6,000,660 6,000,000 /sendcash.php?rfcv=5ba27573cdddd


you bought somethingfrom the itemmarket and then you deposited in your vault.
JudgeFriend [2142786]

 I was sent the money at 4.25.15 pm on 19/09/2018

I didn't buy anything from the market though that's the issue. 

I currently don't have access to a pc to log in on.