Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

torn is blocked =(((((

Started by BiscuitCat [2097001] on in General Discussion.

67 replies · 997 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 68 / 68 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
68
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Nola [2103158]

The worst thing that I did in life, was not take education seriously. You really should be focusing on your school work, not Torn.
Anon [1771528]

Make a list of working Proxys that arn't blocked, that's what everyone used to do back in the day to play games on the computers. Thanks for the memories I forgot about that xD
SeaLion [250755]

One of the students setup one called TheMuffinMan. Was a good little proxy. I used to login 5 times a week just before school in the library on the proxy during Torns laggy years. If I was lucky I could sneak some time in at home, but rarely. The internet was such a bad thing in my house for some reason... Eventually I acquired a PSP and Wifi dongle and at a party looked at my neighbors router for wifi code. I then had steady secret internet. 

 

Now a days I would say at school a smartphone would be the easiest way to access it. But some proxies may be unblocked kicking around. Have fun finding one the filters do not catch. Any wi-fi at your school? Plenty of free VPN apps. 
Christ [1915488]

Bleh.. I love school too :) #relate

Okay, I got a few tips:

1. Bring your own computer

2. Use your phone and set up a hotspot.

3. IMO, Use ultrasurf (chrome extension). It's a good VPN and free: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ultrasurf-security-privac/mjnbclmflcpookeapghfhapeffmpodij?hl=en-US

PS. If this is a school computer, UNINSTALL VPN EXTENSIONS after you use it, clear browser history, you get the gist. Teachers be wondering what that vpn thingy and will refer to IT department XD. #tootru

 
Samoiedskaya [1709631]

No school can make you ready even for most basic life situations such as cooking, making simple repairs around house, growing your own food, giving first aid... nor even doing your taxes.

But yes, by all means, you should study that useless bullcrap about parallelograms and shit in case you wake up someday and it happens to be a very important parallelogram day.