Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Un-Undead

Started by Spidy [2060403] on in General Discussion.

18 replies · 465 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
39
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
Spidy [2060403]

Sorry Hank, it's you're time to go. I'm not sure how you lasted so long with Dude and Marlon on your team but I am astonished at your efforts to stay alive.

 

Discussion Question: How do you think Undead survived this long?
ColdDeadFingers [1043426]

Seems once you've lost a few lives you get camped to death by everyone else.I know all the alliances and broken alliances add huge amounts of drama which everyone loves.Eventually the friends have to turn on each other and it will be interesting to see how this eliminatuon ends up.Torn's player base seems to be steadily increasing.Maybe next year it will have enough players to support 16 teams of 1000 players.They could be randomly drawn against each other 1 vs 1 with the winners progressing to the next round and eventually the final.No BS,no excuses about failed alliances just the most dedicated team being the champions.There could even be a 3rd place playoff like the world cup which no one really wants to compete in.
Nola [2103158]

I'm autistic. It took me a long time to understand sarcasm, and I don't fault people for not understanding me for my overcompensation in humor.  Because I didn't understand it for so long, I'm sarcastic all the time.

Let me explain it this way:

I am not using Dead as a noun. I did not know you were an active player nor did I understand that you would see this thread. I am using it as a adjective.

Dead, definition: No longer alive.

I am saying that DUDE's team has lost the competition. Instead of being DUDE DUDE (as he likes to be called) he is no longer alive no longer alive. Meaning he is adjectivally dead along with his team.

It is a joke.
Hospitalize [1065848]

I think what Dead is getting at, is that he doesn't want his name affiliated with the troll. He doesn't want any confusion there. ^__^