How many Xanax can I take safely to avoid an overdose?
stacking Xanax
Started by BijjuKurama [1907321] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Affluenza [1585575]
· 9 likes ·
Great achievement. R+ - Dagrims [2007550]
· 9 likes ·
Zero. Point. Zero. Overdoses are not based on quantity taken. Each time you take a Xanax you have a percentage chance to OD. You could go a few months in between overdoses, or have two (or more) consecutive. - Hoy [1208641] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Moved up to Questions and Answers. Overdoses are random. You can take 1 and OD, or you can take 200 and not OD.
How many Xanax can I take safely to avoid an overdose?
Great achievement.
R+
Normally you can take about 300 or so before you start overdosing.
what sort of achievement is this?
Zero. Point. Zero.
Overdoses are not based on quantity taken. Each time you take a Xanax you have a percentage chance to OD. You could go a few months in between overdoses, or have two (or more) consecutive.
Dead! hahahahahaa
Moved up to Questions and Answers.
Overdoses are random. You can take 1 and OD, or you can take 200 and not OD.
As Dagrims and Hoy said. There's no number you can take that's safe. You could OD on any.
I've taken 12 total... And OD 3 times. 2 of them where back to back. I should get a merit.
Try cannabis
As per I know from old player, they take Xanax and reduction in every months. Mostly they don't OD but some unlucky day, they get OD after reduction. So don't worry for OD bro. Everybody can suffer. Thanks. If I know something wrong. please guide me all bros. Nice to meet u all.
well, if you take them one at a time you'll be okay.... the problem comes when you pop a few of them into your mouth at once
Name 1 person taken 200 and no od...
I wouldn't worry about ODing on xanax. Wait till you stack your xanax, watch a whole bunch of (very expensive) eDVDs, and then pop an ecstasy...that's the OD you have to worry about.
I went 160 without overdosing....then overdosed 5 times in a month.
That's 160 not 200...
[:love_chemistry:]
I don't have access to the Torn database to tell you exactly who. But statistically speaking, there are bound to be times when people take 200 xanax without ODing, just like there are times when people OD on their xanax ever and people who OD two xanax in a row.
Someone I know has 272 Xanax taken, and has only ovderdosed once. Someone else I know at one point had a 16% overdose rate.